Source Url: Visit Here..
Director – Process Excellence – Healthcare (16-22 yrs)
Job Title: Director, Business Process Improvement, Chennai.
Quality and Transformation Leaders are responsible for ensuring overall quality of transactions being processed, lead and facilitate process improvement initiative across multiple processes/sites. Design and develop Six Sigma/Lean/PCMM initiatives across the larger organization.
– Leads & facilitates process improvement meetings along with respective team in various domain to achieve the desired results
– Trans and certify managers on quality certifications (Six Sigma, Lean, PCMM)
– Manages process improvement meetings along with respective team in various domain to achieve the desired results
– Analyze and report savings derived out of Transformation Projects/Process Improvements to the management using advanced Six Sigma/PCMM/Lean Tools
– Has the ability to perform audit and report the findings based on QMS standards and effectively close the non-conformances
– Successfully drives facilitate and coach the Business Process Improvement approach within Dell region(s), business unit(s) and/or functional area(s) by providing strategic transformational expertise through the deployment of Business Process Improvement Systems, related tool sand thought processes
– Acts as the key subject matter expert regarding process improvement initiatives. Presents recommendations and progress reports to senior and executive leadership
– Provides mentoring, coaching and project management leadership to team members within a global structure, business unit or functional level
– Responsible for creating an environment and assisting leadership and customers in the timely and successful completion of cost effective, strategic project and business improvement opportunities
– Serves as project consultants, guide and leader while implementing and accelerating constructive long-term change
– Drives organization(s) to meet their strategic objectives
– Assumes leadership role as the key continuous improvement consultant in a learn and do approach
– Directly interfaces with key leadership and functional experts providing insight and advice on Business Process Improvement approaches to strategic business challenges
– Incorporates the use of Business Process Improvement Methodology and Tools into current business management processes
– Stays current in the field through continuous learning, and internal and external benchmarking activities
– Influences projects and business improvement initiatives to directly contribute to stated strategic objectives
– Critically reviews and coaches others on effective use of Business Process Improvement Methodology and Tools
– Manages the Business Process Improvement Certification process for continued learning and organizational capability development
– Advanced understanding and application of BPI Improvement Methodology and Tools.
– Proven success in driving and completing large cross-functional BPI projects.
– Strong understanding of Dells business model and key processes.
– Advanced project management, mentoring and coaching skills.
– Good exposure to Payer process
– Advanced statistics background
– Certified Business Process Improvement Black Belt (strategic or technical concentration) or an international equivalent certification
– Flexible to work in Shifts
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Source Url: Visit Here..