Analyst - Infrastructure Support 1
Analyst - Infrastructure Support 1
New Delhi, Delhi
7+ years experience
Requisition ID: 229138
GDO technician with strong technical knowledge for Deskside and Infrastructure Support, including Local area network and Video Conferencing
Position: GDO Technician. Role includes
Deskside and Infrastructure Support
- Desk Side support, troubleshooting of hardware, software, and operating system problems for internal users using standard procedures.
- Configure printer and troubleshooting of printing issues of end users.
- First Level Telephony Support
- Windows client configuration for Domain membership, Workgroup membership for files and print sharing etc.
- IT Security management as per guidance from IS&T. RSA and other security tokens – troubleshooting, configuration and management
- Provide white glove support to the executive team
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of all technical systems
- Ensure proper escalations for unresolved issues & follow up for timely resolution
- Communicate effectively
- Implementation of software change in any machine arising due to Moves, Adds, Changes & Upgrades of Hardware.
- Tracking of issues, and timely resolution and closure of incident & request tickets. Responds to customers’ needs, questions and concerns in an accurate, effective, and timely manner
Network and Unified Communication Support
- Monitor & trouble shoot current LAN setup, inter building connectivity, Wireless connectivity. Support change requests for LAN structured cabling.
- Video Conferencing setup and support – monitoring & troubleshooting. Support of Webcast setups using vBrick solution with audio video streaming & distribution.
Asset Management, audit compliance management, Vendor Management
- Tracking and update of Assets in ServiceNow to maintain high degree of asset accuracy.
- Coordinate with OEM vendor/AMC vendors for escalation of hardware issues and follow up for timely resolution
- BE / B.Tech / MCA or any graduation with A+ certification
- MCSE certification.
- Total 7-9 years’ experience of IT Infrastructure support, preferably in an EPC or similar organization.
- Must have excellent hands on experience on
- Windows 10 operating system, MS Office 2013 onwards suite of products and engineering application support.
- Video conferencing setup & support using preferably on Polycom Real-presence & Skype for Business.
- Good understanding of Incident Management / ITIL framework. Experience on ServiceNow tool for IT service management is desirable.
- Experience in vendor relations with knowledge of vendor support systems and software licensing procedures
- Experience in design & setting up Local Area Network for new IT Infrastructure is desirable
- Must have effective English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service and team player skills are a must. Should act as a technical leader and escalation point for other team members.
- Good understanding on Unified Communication technologies, Cisco/Polycom and Skype for Business, is essential.
- Knowledge of networking technologies and principles. Experience on setting up LAN. Understanding of Switch & Router configuration. Experience in design, setting up and maintenance of passive and active networks is desirable.
- Understanding of Thin client and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure is an added advantage
- Good understanding of ISO 27001 and OHSAS 18001:2007 standards.
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, project management, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right—no matter how big, how complex, or how remote. Bechtel operates through four global business units that specialize in infrastructure; mining and metals; nuclear, security and environmental; and oil, gas, and chemicals. Since its founding in 1898, Bechtel has worked on more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents. Today, our 53,000 colleagues team with customers, partners, and suppliers on diverse projects in nearly 40 countries.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.