Implementation program for Risk Management System (ISO 31000)
RMS Implementation course helps you to develop the necessary skills to support an organization in implementing and managing a Risk Management System based on ISO 31000:2009.
The Risk Management System course is designed to be completed within 5 days. It is a short term program which includes an ISO requirement and specification overview in the first two days. It is followed by live cases from various industries and a review test on the last day of the program.
Detailed Course Content
- Introduction to RMS
- Fundamental principles of Risk Management
- Preparation project plan for the implementation of an RMS
- Defining the scope of an RMS
- Development of Risk Management policies
- Selection of the approach and methodology for risk assessment
- Risk management: identification, analysis and treatment of risk
- Implementation of a document management framework
- Design of controls and procedures
- Implementation of controls
- Development of a training & awareness program and communicating about the Risk Management
- Operations management of a RMS
- Controlling and Monitoring the RMS
- Development of metrics, performance indicators
- ISO 31000 implementation
- Management review of an RMS
- Implementation of a continual improvement program
- Preparing for an audit , for ISO 31000 certification
AIG certification shall be issued to all the attendees post completion of the training.
Mode of Payment
- Students can pay through Cheque which is to be paid in the favor of Advance Innovation Group.
- Through Credit and Debit Cards.
- Through cash or Demand Draft.
- (Demand Draft should be made in favor of ‘Advance Innovation Group’ payable at ‘Noida only’.